As I’m certain you already know, raising kids entails way more than providing food and shelter for 18 years. Most of us begin our parenting journey with a crash course on infant care and then continue on to a series of learning adventures that (spoiler alert) does not ever come to an end.
But we wouldn’t want it to, would we? So, we educate ourselves as we go along, roll with the punches, and do our best to figure out how to do all the things.
I am no expert and I want you to know that I’ve had more than my fair share of parenting and homemaking disasters. At the same time, having 5 kids that span 18 years between the first and last does give me some experience that has been hard-earned, to say the least.
My goal is to raise healthy, happy, and capable kids that grow into kind, mindful, hard-working adults. If you think the same way, you are definitely in the right place.
Besides being a mom, I’m a certified speech-language pathologist by profession. I understand how many questions and concerns arise surrounding speech, language, and learning as your child grows. That’s why I also love writing articles on topics like speech and language development, early learning, and literacy.
As I mentioned, this “parenting” topic is a broad one in my mind. We wear many hats, do we not? Check out below the types of posts you’ll find on Full Green Life, as well as some of the most popular posts.
Explore These Popular Parenting Posts
Recent Articles in Parenting
- How To Keep An Illness From Spreading Through Your Entire Household
- How To Wash Grapes
- The Best Plastic-Free Toys For Three-Year-Olds
- Homemade Sunbutter Recipe
- Homemade Salad Vinaigrette 101
- Dairy-Free Peach Orange Creamsicles
- Ultimate List of Activities To Prevent The “Summer Slide”
- Homemade Lice Repellant
- 10 Best Board Books With Rhythm, Rhyming, & Repetition
- How To Use A Visual Schedule For A 3-Year-Old
- 20 Healthy Lifestyle Changes To Live Your Best Life
- Candy Cane Play Dough
- Essential Oils For Soothing A Child’s Cough
- Healthy Minestrone
- Dairy-Free Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- How To Show Yourself TLC When You’re A Busy Mom and Why You MUST
- Natural Ways To Help Your Child Sleep
- Your Child’s Classmate Has A Peanut Allergy…Now What?
- Simple Blueberry Crisp Recipe
- The Truth About Turning 40: 5 Reasons It’s Awesome